Rooted Free is a private membership association. In order to participate in Rooted Free events, you must align with our core values, and become a member. Please review the Core Values and Membership Agreement below. You will be asked to sign a copy on behalf of yourself and your dependents.
Membership is free.
We believe that true freedom begins within. You are what you eat! And also what you read or listen to, who you surround yourself with, what you participate in. Everything we allow in influences who we are as a whole, and what we are capable of achieving.
We believe deeply in the inherent abilities of the body and mind to achieve healing. We also believe that there is a mainstream agenda of intentional harm and choose not to consent to this.
We acknowledge that spirituality is universally relevant and unique to each individual. Spirituality relates to our personal desire to establish a relationship with the deepest meanings, powers, longings and dynamics that infuse our daily lives. It includes the human desire to become fully what we are, and realize our highest potential and possibilities.
Returning to the incredible examples in Nature, we believe that with individual efforts - voluntarily connected together, and unimpeded by outside forces - we are limitless.
We are committed to privacy, sovereignty, and integrity.
As a Rooted Free member you should align with the core values; please consider carefully how this may impact your experience.
SUMMARY OF THIS AGREEMENT
1. I understand that this is the private domain.
2. I do not represent any Local, State, or Federal agency and have no mission to enforce, entrap, or investigate.
3. I will take responsibility for myself and my children.
4. I won’t hurt people or take their stuff.
5. I understand the core values and this agreement and was not forced to sign it.
6. If I violate the agreement I'm out.
Sign up now or continue to read the fine print:
As a Private Membership Association, ROOTED FREE declares that our objective is to provide members with a forum to conduct business between members in the private domain. We believe that we have been granted this and other rights by our Creator.
By joining ROOTED FREE, I agree to the terms and conditions of the ROOTED FREE Agreement as follows:
1. I understand that since the Association is meeting within the private domain, any and all complaints or grievances against the Association members will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal, and not Federal and State Agencies and Authorities, and will be waived by the member for the benefit of the Association and its members.
2. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State, or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment, or investigation. I respect the private nature and confidentiality of this Association including but not limited to, all activities experienced by any Private Member, which are considered private matters that are not shared in any way with any public entity(ies), corporation(s), or organization(s) without the express written permission from ROOTED FREE.
3. I understand and agree to forever take responsibility and unlimited liability for my own respective safety and health and that of my dependents while on the property of or participating in the activities of ROOTED FREE.
4. I agree to exert my best and fullest effort to keep to the Non-Aggression Principle during ROOTED FREE events and while on ROOTED FREE property. I understand that the Association has the right to remove me and/or terminate my Membership should I threaten or use force against any other Member or the property thereof or interact with any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, or betterment of this Association.
5. I acknowledge that I have read and understood the Core Values and this Membership Agreement. I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership to ROOTED FREE at any time.
6. I understand that my membership may be terminated and that I may be required to leave ROOTED FREE property should I violate this agreement.